49 E Midland Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652
- (201) 225 – 0046
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Friday: 8:15a.m. - 1:52p.m.
- Contact us Click to send us your questions and comments or find out how to contact us.
Our mission is to create a dynamic partnership between parents, students, staff, and school districts for the provision of a safe, therapeutic, and highly academic environment that addresses the social, emotional, and educational needs of students so that they can achieve success in school and in their community.
Dr. David Leigh, Psy. D., Principal, and Amanda Wagner, Clinical Director, invite you to learn more about this location and the services we provide for students with special education needs.
Dr. David Leigh, Psy. D.
Amanda Wagner, Psy.D., LPC
New Alliance Program offering:
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- on-site medical consultation
- Therapeutic Services
- Academic Program
- Transition Program
- Demonstrates Personal Accountability, Agency, and Adaptability
- Demonstrates Respect for Self and Others
- Acts with Integrity
- Demonstrates Honesty
- Commits to Emotional Growth of Self and Others
- Develops a Balance Between Independence and Interdependence with Others
- Takes Initiative
- Communicates and Collaborates Effectively with Others
- Is Socially Aware and Responsible
- Recognizes, Understands and Respects the Diversity and Uniqueness of Others
- Demonstrates Financial Literacy
- Possesses the Life Skills Necessary for Success in a Rapidly Changing Society
- Possesses Technological Competency
- Possesses Media Fluency
- Articulates Confidently, Clearly, and Imaginatively
- Creates and Learns from their Inquiry and Experience
- Achieves to their Highest Potential
- Commits to Academic and/or Vocational Growth
Please download Paramus’s school calendar to view important dates for this location.